Any personal data provided by you in connection with this contact request will be held confidential by Brian Miller BA CA MAC in accordance with data protection legislation and in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Specifically:
- You will be treated as a “Data Subject” for these purposes and your personal data will be handled and protected in accordance with your rights as a Data Subject.
- By completing and sending the contact request, you are giving us permission to process your Personal Data specifically for the purpose of engaging with you to address the possibility of providing a service to you and for contacting you in the future to advise you of services which may be suitable to meet your identified needs.
- You have a right to withdraw this permission at any time by informing us in writing by email to the business email address of firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may not disclose to us the Personal Data of any other person without obtaining that person’s prior consent. Any Personal Data provided for another person (with consent) will be treated in a manner which is consistent with the manner of treating your own Personal Data.
- We will not disclose your Personal Data to any other party except where required to by law or in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- Your Personal Data will be retained for no more than one year.
- If you wish to make a complaint about how your Personal Data is held or processed by us, we would ask that you contact us first by email at email@example.com but you have the right to complain directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office and seek other legal remedies.